2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup EZ’S BEST COCOA POWDER
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup butter
1 cup water
2 pcs eggs
1/2 cup Fresh Milk
1/8 cup Buttermilk Powder
CHOCOLATE BUTTERMILK FROSTING
1/4 cup butter
3 tablespoons EZ’S BEST COCOA POWDER
3 tablespoons fresh milk
1 tablespoons buttermilk powder
2 1/4 cup powder sugar, sifted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt then set aside.
2. Combine fresh milk and buttermilk powder, set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan combine butter, EZ’s BEST COCOA POWDER and water. Bring mixture to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add the chocolate mixture to the flour mixture; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add the eggs, buttermilk mixture and vanilla. Beat for 1 minute. Pour thin batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake 35 minutes for lined 13x9x2 inch pan, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. For frosting combine butter, EZ’S BEST COCOA POWDER, buttermilk and fresh milk. Bring mixture to boil, turn off heat. Add powder sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
6. Pour warm Chocolate-Buttermilk Frosting over the warm brownies, spreading evenly. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.