100 g cream cheese
50 g EZ’s all-purpose cream powder
100 ml fresh milk
Corn kernels, frozen
Carrot cubes, frozen
1. Marinate salmon in lemon juice, salt and pepper then set aside in chiller.
2. Preheat oven to 392 F.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together the EZ’S BEST ALL-PURPOSE CREAM POWDER and fresh milk, add the cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
4. Toss corn kernels and carrot with olive oil, stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
5. Pour into the bottom of an oven-proof baking dish or pan.
4. Arrange marinated salmon fillet on top of the corn and carrot.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture, top with shredded Cheddar and Emmental cheese.
6. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
7. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes at 392 F, until cheese is melted.