1 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
2 sheets gelatin
1/2 cup EZ’s best whipping cream powder
2/3 cup water
- Bloom gelatin in cold water for 2 minutes. In a small saucepan let the milk simmer, add in gelatin to melt. set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar for 3 minutes add in gelatin mixture.
- Whisk the EZ’S BEST WHIPPING CREAM POWDER and water until soft peaks, fold in cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Transfer into prepared mold, chilled for 4 to 6 hours to set.
- Topped with fresh fruits and berries before serving.