FOR THE FILLING
300 ml Fresh milk
300 ml Cold Water
200 g EZ’S BEST WHIPPING CREAM POWDER
1 cup Cold Condensed Milk
2 tsp Vanilla
Green food Color
Chopped Dark Chocolate
FOR THE CRUST
3 Cups Crushed Oreo
10 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- Process the crushed Oreo cookies with the melted butter until incorporated. Press crumbs evenly into bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. then set aside.
- Using an electric mixer whisk EZ’S BEST WHIPPING CREAM POWDER with cold water and milk until soft peaks.
- Turn electric mixer to low and add in cold condense milk, vanilla, peppermint oil and few drops of green food color.
- Speed up mixer to high and whisk until mixture is thick.
- Fold in 3/4 chopped dark chocolate.
- Transfer into an airtight container and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight to set.
- Scoop and level the set filling onto the prepared crust sprinkle the top with the rest of the chopped dark chocolate before serving.