1 cup butter
1 cup powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup EZ’s best cocoa powder
2 pcs egg yolks
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp iodized salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add egg yolks and vanilla, beat until combined.
2. Stir together flour, EZ’S BEST COCOA POWDER and salt.
3. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating at low speed until combined after each addition.
4. Divide dough in half; shape each into an 8-inch long log. Wrap each log tightly in plastic wrap and freeze until firm about 30 mins.
5. Cut dough into 1/4-inch thick slices and place 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake until bottom are lightly browned for 11-12 mins. Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
6. Dip half of top side of each cookie in melted chocolate. Sprinkle lightly with coarse sea salt.